بقلم /د. حنان حسن مصطفي
هل ستاتى وتشعر كم اشتاق لسماع صوتك
هل ستاتى وتشعر مدى حبى واحتياجى لك
هل ستاتى وتملاء حياتى دفئا وحبا وحنانا
اشتاق اليك كل لحظة بشغف ولهفة العشاق
اشتاق اليك فى الصباح والمساء وكل الأوقات
اشتاق الى همسك وجنونك وعذب كلماتك الحنونة
اراك فى صحوى ومنامى وفى أضغاث احلامى وبكل وقت
عشقت الخيال من اجلك وحلقت فى عالم العشق والهيام
فانت اجمل خيال مر بى طيفك يطاردني فى كل الأوقات
اشتاق اليك حد الجنون واتلهف لرؤياك فى كل صباحا ومساء انا احبك واعشق هواك فأنت من علمنى معنى الحب الخالد
وجدت فى حبك واهتمامك وحنانك قمة العشق المجنون
رجولتك الشامخة تأبى أن تعترف بمدى احتياجك لحبى
اجمل خيال وفارس الاحلام كم اشتاق أن تكون مسك الختام
منك تعلمت العطاء والتفانى والاخلاص والوفاء بالعهود
اشتاق لحروفك وانفاسك ونبضك الحائر ودقات قلبك
كل ما حولى ينبض باسمك وينجذب اليك قمة العدل الآلهى
عادل بكل شىء لديك حنان وحب لو وزعته على العالم لفاض حبنا وحنان واشواقا وصار ينطق باسمك ليلا ونهارا دون تردد
ما خلق الحب الا لك وما خلقت الرجولة الا باسمك ولا يجيد الامتطاء الا فارس نبيل يشبهك ولا يحسن القيادة إلا قائد يثق بقدرته على ادارة الازمات الا انت عشقتك حد الجنون
واتلهف لرؤياك بكل جوارحى معك أشعر بالدفء والحب والأمان والراحة وبين يديك تعلمت حب الحياة وجمالها
دمت بتألق وابداع متقن وعطاء دائم تتفانى لإسعاد كل من حوالك سعيدة لاننى إحدى اسباب سعادتك وعشقك المجنون
لك منى كل يوم دعوة صباحية أن يحفظ بهاءك وحبك بقلبي
Will she come?
By Dr. Hanan Hassan Mustafa
Will you come and feel how much I long to hear your voice? Will you come and feel the extent of my love and need for you? Will you come and fill my life with warmth, love, and tenderness? I long for you every moment with the passion and yearning of lovers. I long for you in the morning and evening and at all times. I long for your whispers, your madness, and your sweet, tender words. I see you in my waking and sleeping hours, in my dreams, and at all times. I fell in love with fantasy for your sake and soared in a world of love and infatuation. You are the most beautiful fantasy that has ever passed through my life; your image haunts me at all times. I long for you to the point of madness and yearn to see you every morning and evening. I love you and adore your passion, for you are the one who taught me the meaning of eternal love. I found in your love, your care, and your tenderness the pinnacle of mad passion. Your noble masculinity refuses to acknowledge the extent of your need for my love. The most beautiful fantasy and knight of my dreams, how I long for you to be The Final Word
From you I learned giving, devotion, loyalty, and keeping promises. I long for your words, your breath, your restless pulse, and the beating of your heart. Everything around me throbs with your name and is drawn to you—the pinnacle of divine justice. You are just in all things. Your tenderness and love, if distributed to the world, would overflow with love, affection, and longing, and would speak your name night and day without hesitation. Love was created only for you, and true manhood was created only in your name. Only a noble knight like you can ride, and only a leader confident in their ability to manage crises can lead. I have loved you to the point of madness. I yearn to see you with all my being. With you, I feel warmth, love, safety, and comfort. In your hands, I learned to love life and its beauty. May you always shine with brilliance, masterful creativity, and constant giving, dedicating yourself to bringing happiness to everyone around you. I am happy to be one of the reasons for your happiness and your passionate love. Every morning, I offer you a prayer that your radiance and love in my heart may be preserved.
@الجميع

تعليقات
إرسال تعليق